Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ineedtosurvivethis
      Participant

He has no qualms but to go out of his way to ruin my Christmas and my life.
      Got back from Church to messages of pure evil. The man cant even find it in himself to leave me alone for Christmas without saying stuff (detail removed by moderator) I was so happy coming from church that this time I didn’t let it bother me. Everyone from church was so loving and so kind that for once I felt wanted and wasn’t going to take this s**t anymore. The threats to kill, the blackmail, the emotional abuse, acting as if he’s the hero of the village when he isn’t. There is no point in me trying to reason or show what this man is. Its too much time for me to waste. He is so bitter, evil and twisted that I’ve finally seen its not me. I wanted to say to anyone who is experiencing the same that you are not alone. You are an important person, they aren’t. They know this, this is why they do what they do. Look for the love of others not validation of this s***d. You are loved and beautiful. We are all here for each other. Enjoy your day and count to ten and ignore. We got to get each other through this and we will. Remember they are always going to be eternally unhappy its got nothing to do with yourselves. The one thing you can just do is pity them. Merry Christmas girls. Xxxxxx

KIP.
      Participant

Hi, you need to take his threats seriously. Many women are killed because they minimise the abuse. That’s how our minds cope. Threats to kill is a huge red flag and I could contact the police and change my phone number. His behaviour and threats should bother you. That’s where the dysfunction and cognitive dissonance comes in. Stay safe x

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Is there any way you can move in the new year, sounds like an absolute nightmare  and you will keep getting triggered not to mention the very real threat to your safety. No contact isn’t possible if you live that near to him. Well done for going to church and spending time with kind and caring people and I hope you have a nice Christmas despite him. xx

ineedtosurvivethis
        Participant

I’m covertly moving in (month removed by moderator). Best thing ever to happen to me. I take everything he says seriously but at the moment I’ve done the best I can. The police are aware they will only do something if anything significant happens. They see me purely as an irritant. He’s a vile human being. I know that if we were together and on Xmas I would be more miserable than I am already. So its a good sign already of moving on. Merry Christmas guys and thanks for the support x x

Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

Please please seek help from police, any source you can. You mustn’t allow this beast get away with it.
      Be safe… love to you x

ineedtosurvivethis
        Participant

Aww (detail removed by moderator)
        He is a monster belittling my dad who had cance. (detail removed by moderator) Everyone protected me last night. He knows he is losing. The best Christmas present is that I can ignore him today and onwards. No one says they are more important than my ‘dead dad’ so he words it. So my dad comes first dead or alive. That man will never be happy. Thank you. Love to you too x*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content