Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      I.dont.know.
      Participant

Once I’ve got out the house safely how do I tell him I’ve gone? Txt message? What do I even write I’ve left and I’m not coming back I’ll be in touch to discuss the children and house??

KIP.
      Participant

You could say that, I’ve left due to your ongoing abusive behaviour and I won’t be coming back… plus your solicitor or a third party (relative) will be in touch to discuss the children and the house. A third party that can act as a go between via email? I would have zero direct contact with him. If you allow contact he will just bombard you with his mind blowing dysfunction which will upset you. Then change your mobile number. Don’t engage in a direct conversation with him.

You don’t say ANYTHING hon. NOTHING. Not a word.
      Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Just carry on your new life and let the legal and solicitors thing take it’s course. You don’t need to explain where or how you are. Say nothing
      ftc
      x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content