Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

You’ve worked them out and challenge them and put pressure on them…do they go away permanently x

Eggshells
      Participant

I wish I could give you the answer you want to hear.

They might let up a bit once they’ve secured a replacement for you but their need for vengeance never seems to abait.

Don’t loose hope but never let your guard down either. Until you’re in a position of complete no contact they will continue to try and abuse you.

Scottish Thistle
      Participant

Unfortunately not in my experience – the more boundaries I put up the more persistent he becomes. I’ve blocked him on everything, deleted mutual friends etc but still tries to find a way to get to me.

All I can say is keep your wits about you and as hard as it is to set the record straight don’t say anything about your ex or what your doing in your life (if you still have mutual friends) to people. The less that gets back to him the better.

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Like the others … in my experience once they are ‘seen’ for what they are they either up it or abandon and move on ASAP to their next victim.

I also wish I could say yes it gets better and they listen and leave alone.. they don’t and the best advice I had was to get my ducks in a row and do not tell them what you are doing as they will do all they can to sabotage your growth ❤

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content