Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Borntobefree
      Participant

He accused me of cheating ….it was him who was

He said I was just after his money ….he robbed off me

I was so independent … It was him with issues not me

I had a clean driving license …..he said it was me speeding ….it was him he would not send away for the photo evidence I took the blame

He told police I had a mental illness …..I was diagnosed with PTSD ….he has serious mental health problems

He gave me neck injury he denied it ….

He sexually assaulted me

He threatened me and my pet

He raped me under medication

He used pheodphile tactics on me

Blame lies with my abuser ..i will fight for myself and other survivers of domestic abuse x

Serenity
      Participant

Someone on this forum once said: listen very carefully to what an abuser says about you- they are telling you about themselves.

I am so glad you can see through the chaff and can see how he’s projecting his own faults on to you.

It’s taken me a long time to truly believe that I did not deserve what he threw at me. They brainwash you into thinking you deserve it, or that you caused it somehow. I’ve recently gained a real sense of freedom in that it’s finally hit home that I didn’t deserve it in any shape or form.

I’m glad you’re in fighting spirits. We are all here to support you! x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content