Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Think about since having no contact for over half of year is i wonder if hes sorry?

KIP.
      Participant

He’s only sorry you discovered he is a monster. They dont think they’ve done anything wrong so remorse is something I don’t think they think about. They go from abuser straight to victim. That’s how they deal with their behaviour. If they ever accepted guilt then that would make them the lowerst of the low and they won’t admit that. Even now my ex blames me for everything. (detail removed by Moderator) x

Good samaritan
      Participant

I agree with KIP if they were capable of such emotional connectivity things would be more positive and they would have worked on themselves. Instead they rush on to their next meal ticket to boost their ego. For all the hurt and harm he had caused my mental health issues still let my mind wonder about what he’s doing and thinks about the experience. The complaint he put in against me and the harassment warning I now have soon brings me back to reality. He was twisted beyond belief.

Serenity
      Participant

I agree with the above responses.

They are only sorry that we discovered who they really are, and sorry that their power over us dwindled.

They are angry that we refused to play ball any longer, that we didn’t kiss their backsides when they were horrible, that we dared to show any spark or judgement about their abuse.

They have something missing. They lack empathy and morals, at the same time they have convinced themselves that they are the ones who are hard done by. It’s easier to blame others than to admit your own mistakes; but I think these abusers actually manage to convince themselves that their behaviour isn’t that bad, or that it was deserved, because people fail to treat them like royalty and to do not allow them to behave as they like.

They are warped, empty individuals. They have nothing good to contribute to our lives. They only take away from it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content