Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      missgiddypants
      Participant

my male dog is always demanding to be …. tickled ,today when I was sat in my chair in the kitchen kept coming over to me to tickle him ,this eve as I sit on the sofa he is laid next to me and the paw goes out to me pawing me to tickle him and when I say get off leave me alone ,the expression on his face says it all
      you all know that look ladies when you say get off !!!!

Serenity
      Participant

I can picture it!

nayuki
      Participant

I know this 🙂 my dog had such big eyes and would stare at me if she couldn’t get something. Dogs are wonderful, best friends ever. Wish I could afford one now 🙂

missgiddypants
      Participant

I have 2 dogs my girl dog is staring at me now as I’M having a yoghurt ,she demands food and treats and he demands tickles x

Serenity
      Participant

I have my two fluffy cats.
      One sleeps on my feet, the other curls up on my window sill every night, but not before she’s jumped on my bed for a cuddle and to lick my hand.
      I had a dog, but he stole it, sending me photos of the dog by email for months.
      He told me I was beneath the dog in the pecking order, and he was unkind to the cats as well as the dog.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content