Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Everyone,

The Open University is looking for interview participants in a study that explores survivors’ engagement with the criminal justice system. The study is led by Dr Lis Bates and investigates what motivates survivors of domestic abuse and rape or sexual assault to report (or not report) their experiences to the police and what they want from the police and criminal justice system. The study purpose is to improve police and criminal justice responses for survivors of domestic abuse and rape/sexual assault.

This is not a piece of Women’s Aid research. So, if you would like to take part or have any questions, please contact the researchers at The Open University directly (contact information in Survivors’ Voices section).

If you are worried about someone seeing what you have been doing online, use a different computer, either at a local library, internet cafe, at a friend’s house or at work. Please see our information on covering your tracks online:

Cover your tracks online

If you would like to take part, please take a look at the Survivors’ Voices section for further information, please take part by September 30th

Thank you for your continued support

Best wishes

Lisa

Same-again
      Participant

Hi Lisa, couldn’t find the place you mentioned. I’m technology challenge d and maybe too late but I would definitely take part. Xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Same-again

Thanks for letting me know, if you click on this link it should take you to the Survivors Voices page; https://survivorsforum.womensaid.org.uk/survivors-voices/

It’s not too late although this research request will be taken down today. There is no pressure to take part but I am sure it would be very helpful if you can.

Best wishes

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content