Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      godschild
      Participant

Concerned for Ayanna as she came on most days, I know she has poor health but also had seen a van onthe drive where she lives and was disturbed by it.
      Starmoon not been on for a while either and hoping that prisoner is coping following the funeral last week, sorry if ive missed anyone else that hasnt been on, just feel its nice to let them know that they are being missed and thought of.

Serenity
      Participant

And Mixed Up Mum.

I wonder how she is? X

lover of no contact
      Participant

And forgotten soul. She only posted once or twice, but she is basically imprisoned in her room by her abuser and he has destroyed her eye-sight after a physical beating. She can use the computer but unable to read. She needs a lot of support too.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Godschild, could Ayanna have been moving and in the middle of a huge upheaval, I had noticed her absence but presumed that life has just got in the way of her posting. x

Escaped Not Free hasn’t been on either.

godschild
      Participant

I havnt read that Ayanna was moving, the last I remember was that she was worried about the black van parked near her home x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Godschild, sorry misread the original post I thought you had said that you had seen a van on her drive. I presumed you must have lived close, I do hope she is ok as she posted regularly and she has been very very quiet xx

godschild
      Participant

Hi, no I have no idea where she lives, she had seen a van and was suspicious and worried also she has an illness that can get very bad, how are things with you any better, do hope so xx

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hi, He is in real deep with things he should not be. No point going to the police the last two times with them have been a real washout and they are not that interested other than seeing what they can get from him. That just adds to his invinsibility. He feels like a big man and he is acting like one, although yesterday we went the whole day without me being called names. Haven’t heard from anyone professional but as long as I keep from telling anyone anything they will stay away. How about u ? xx

godschild
      Participant

Im struggling with him, because i have told him a few home truths, he is being awkward with me and he goes in the kitchen and does things to overdo what i am doing just wish I could have some space.this is another form of subtle controldoing things that I dont want him to. He has just told me that I should show him respect !!!!!!!!!
      Sorry yours is doing wrong things again, but fully undersatnd you not reporting him,its a wastr of time and you just get worse off him, we just have to get through eavh day but i feel at boiling point today with him, its so subtle anyway to control and upset me xx

Anonymous
        Inactive

Sending you hugs godschild, so sorry he is being this way with you. I think my reply to your fella asking for respect would be that it is earned not given, maybe he needs to show you some first. I won’t report him again plus the deeper he gets in the more I worry these are not the people you want to bring to their attention for fear of retaliation, if he gets wind I reported him for anything it would not just be him I would be worried about. So ignoring everything he does in that respect is my best bet x*x

godschild
      Participant

Thankyou thats is exactly what I did say to him, but he expects to get what he doesnt give, one rule for him one for me.
      Yes after what he said to them about you reporting to police the other day, he has really made it quite immposible for you to anything, as he has them on his side, its awful for you, sending yo a hug x*x

Starmoon
      Participant

I’m here. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I have so much that I want to say but I’ve just been too drained to say it. Have any of the others gotten in touch? I hope so! So many ladies suffering and the others sound to be in such worrying situations 🙁
      Can defiantly relate to the one rule for him another for me statement godschild.
      And the demanding of respect.

godschild
      Participant

Good to hear from you. No im very concerned about Ayanna. Yes they expect what they arn’t prepared to give.
      We don’t exist to them its all about them, they twist everything round onto us.
      They think they can shout swear call us names and then demand respect from us. How sick is that x*x

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content