Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tuppance
      Participant

And THEN perhaps. Just perhaps, he will realise what his behaviour has actually done to me. PTSD, clinical depression, nervous breakdown …. Oh. Apparently just a couple of weeks of tablets and I should be right as ninepence. I am such a weak and pathetic individual who cannot stand up for herself. If I had told him to F off, rant at his bad behaviour to him we wouldn’t be in this mess. Double the blame for me then. If I didn’t have my kids I would walk. Because I have my kids I haven’t. Because I love them so much, and my family (detail removed by Moderator). (detail removed by Moderator). X

KIP.
      Participant

Tuppance. He will never realise what his behaviour has done to you and to be frank, he doesn’t care. Save yourself. Walk away with your kids. Go to your mums or into a refuge. Get some breathing space. Go to someone you can trust X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi tuppance, I remember feeling like this around a year ago, I had almost accepted this was my life & there was no way out. My friend reminded me just how strong I am & that I needed to leave him to be able to get better. Even if you had proof of him causing all this stress & ilmess he still wouldn’t listen or care. I told my ex he’s the reason outlet daughter has had a breakdown & he still manages to turn it around & try to put her ilmess on me. They will never take responsibility for their actions, I see it all so clearly now. However even just a few weeks ago I was struggling to come to terms with the fact they’re really that calculating. I don’t think you will think clearly until you’ve left him. I now see my ex for the narsasiticnarrsasitic abuser that he is, I feel no more pity or guilt for him & his feelings. I did right up until I left him. They are so good at messing with our minds, we want to believe there is some compassion or even love inside them, but their idea of love is how much they can control us. He will never change or accept his part in your ilmess, please plan your escape…..trust me when I say once you’ve done it, you’ll never look back. Your children will see you become strong & happy again, it’ll all work out when you’re free. In the meantime I’m sending you a hug 💕

Anonymous
      Inactive

Apologies for the typos, since my phone was reset it’s been a predictive txt nightmare 😡

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content