Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Scottish Thistle
      Participant

My ex is very persistent! The exact words used also from the lady o deal with at Woman’s Aid.

I have blocked my ex and his family members off social media and their numbers on my phone. I’ve removed friends who took sides also removed mutual friends of social media just so they didn’t get dragged into this.

I had a friend (detail removed by Moderator) – someone he has never met, spoken to etc but tried to add her on Facebook. She knew who he was and told him where to go then let me know what he was up to.

Then I get a message from a family member saying he has been messaging her again only met twice briefly (detail removed by Moderator) asking for me to forward documents (just a reason for him to make contact with me). All off which he can get himself. This family member also said she wasn’t getting involved and blocked him.

He has a partner who he is seemingly so happy with but still trying to get me back – if this is what he’s doing behind her back safe to say he was doing the same to me?

Men!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content