Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kizzyh
      Participant

Every time I change my phone number, which makes it difficult to keep in contact with people, I’m talking to people I didn’t want to speak to on the phone, this has become especially isolating and abusive because I’m having problems walking and can’t go any further than the boundary of my property. To make matters worse the neighbours here are nasty, and my ex seems to think its funny to still hack me, I feel like I can’t use my phone, and feel totally isolated, still better than being with my ex.
      Its so difficult to get help, I had to call the police about the neighbours, and was asked to get naked !?!?
      I feel like screaming at people “what the hell is wrong with you?”
      I feel like I’m being punished and I have no idea what I’m supposed to have done wrong.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Kizzyh, how is your ex hacking your phone do you know? x

godschild
      Participant

Hi, Sorry to hear this Have you reported the hacking to the police, it must be illegal, x*x

Ayanna
      Participant

How can he hack your phone? Once you changed your number he has no access anymore.
      What are the neighbours doing? Report them for hate crime.
      Just report every incident. x*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content