Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      smallbutbrave
      Participant

we have had a good few weeks were he has been mr normal but (detail removed by Moderator) he had another episode as I call them. He is angry and it all comes back to me and all my wrong doings.

(detail removed by Moderator), he came in moaning then put his hand around my neck and squeezed really hard. I could hardly breath, he then said ‘(detail removed by Moderator)’ He then let go and went to punch me (detail removed by Moderator) but stopped. I ended up saying sorry like I always do just to stop the aggression.

(detail removed by Moderator) he is all normal again, although he wants me to make more of an effort with him sexually. He came upto me (detail removed by Moderator) and rammed his tonuge down my throat and was grabbing me all over and making me touch him, I went along with it just to keep the peace.

What is wrong wuth these monsters. Also how do they manage to make us feel like we are the ones in the wrong and they are the victims

I know I have to leave hut just can not manage to sort a plan. I am truly trapped here. We have a son also who adores him which makes it even worse.

Ever other week he sees his dad rage at me and then me crying, how is this any life for him.

It kills me to see how much our son dotes on his father considering how nasty he is to me. It breaks my heart. Me and my son get on very well and I wonder if he is just scared of his dad so feels he has to play the best friend to try and stay on side with him?

swanlake
      Participant

Thinking of you. My abuser was horribly sexually abusive for which I’ve had several rounds of counselling. They used to call me an abuser and bully etc.
      It could well be that your child is playing the part of best friend to avoid aggression. He won’t know that he’s being manipulated.
      Have you had any support with making a plan? From family, friends or professionals?
      Take very good care of you and enjoy that genuine relationship with your child.

Better-days
      Participant

Smallbutbrave I understand every bit of what u are saying my son also adores his dad but I think he tells him what he wants to hear to keep him happy. I have no advice I’m in the same situation. It’s herrendous at times having to ride the storm until they decide we should be happy then pretending to be happy when u just want to run away it’s exhausting. I hood one day we are free x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content