Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wildstar
      Participant

So I’m finally addressing things after over (detail removed by Moderator) of s**t with my husband.
      I knew it had made me unwell over the years but this is something else!
      I’m constantly nervous and nauseous, headaches. Can’t remember the last time I fell asleep before 4am (I have children so have to be up super early)
      I’m so tired. Dizzy…
      I’ve put off dealing with past traumas for so long and I’ve started now so I refuse to go back as it needs addressing now rather than in another decade.
      Please tell me it gets better.
      Wanting to ask for a trial separation whilst I go through all of this and get myself focused but I’m aware I need to be well to be a mum on my own.

Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Absolutely as you describe.

I hope you find the strength to change things.

I imagine your health will improve not only for the fact he will be out of your life but you will have more time for yourself, not being (as I know I am) preoccupied with your relationship.

I saw a medical professional once years back who told me my symptoms were most likely down to my relationship. I hadn’t told this person a thing about my life only my health. I was put out at the time, how dare they suggest this. Looking back, I should’ve listened.

Good luck and wishing you well x

Gerbil
      Participant

Hi Wildstar
      I feel exactly the same way you do. The worst things for me are just getting 3 ish hours sleep a night. And at the moment my anxiety levels are so high that I feel like a metal plate is being pushed against my chest.
      It’s awful isn’t it ..it just shows how much your mental health affects your physical health.
      Have you talked to your GP?
      Take care honey. X

Wildstar
      Participant

Thank you for your replies and sending strength. Always means so much to me.
      I’m going to call my gp tomorrow because I’m now aware that I’m struggling.
      Sending love to you all x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content