Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      EbonyRaven
      Participant

Whilst I’m no contact, for those unavoidable things, an organisation that is supporting him is passing messages and collecting belongings.
      I needed him to do something really important, something that would let me truly move on in life, or cause huge issues if he didn’t.
      I asked them to present it. Of course, not wanting to seem like a bad guy in their eyes he did it. I had a feeling his wanting to be perceived as the good guy would help me with that.

Phew.

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. When you know how the game is played, use it to your advantage x the apprentice has become the master x

fizzylem
      Participant

Welldone ER, good stuff; glad it’s something that helps. A similar thing happened to me this week, I’m also no contact so it went through a third party, he walked straight into it and blew up. Made me chuckle – got the admission and evidence I need x

EbonyRaven
      Participant

Thanks Kip.

Brilliant Fizzylem, pleased for you.

diymum@1
      Participant

its a means to an end – it did make me laugh hearing he tripped up on his ego i guess! lol xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content