Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Slipup19
      Participant

Well it looks like he’s played me just to get his rocks off virtually. He has no care for me or my wellbeing. I’m angry and i can’t tell anyone as id be admitting contact

KIP.
      Participant

This is what these men do. They never change. It’s all about their own selfish needs. Contact is toxic and dangerous. Please block him on everything. Hopefully his behaviour will help you stay away. I once read abusers only want to get close enough again to slap us. Maybe not physically but it’s something that stuck in my brain. Start zero contact today x they’re expert liars and manipulators.

Slipup19
      Participant

@kip

No contact starts again. Just feeling angry at myself for allowing it to happen. X

fizzylem
      Participant

Draw the lne slipup, it takes us all of a number of punches before we do – make this the final one. Walk away. Block him. Tell yourself I’m done. You can do this you just need to decide that is it I’m done and gone – no more – then stay on this course no matter what x

fizzylem
      Participant

Feel angry yes if you need to but try not to hang yourself, try to let yourself off the hook, use it as lesson leanrt. He’s disgusting and the way he’s behaved has shown you this again – message recieved hey x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi, please don’t blame yourself, I’ve spent a few nights with my ex too, some because I just didn’t have the strength to leave that night, others because it suited me. I’ve not stayed over fir a while now, we do whatever we have to. It’s our journey,it has to be done our way. I’ve found it’s helped me untangle myself from him emotionally, I wouldn’t recommend it unless you feel safe enough to do so. I can take his verbal vitriol now, I know no contact happens when he’s behaved horribly. I definitely feel colder towards him, if I thought there was any chance of an ‘us’, that there was a way of loving him again, I’d probably find this way of doing things complicated the situation more. It doesn’t and I won’t be going back. I’m keeping him sweet until I can get rehoused, then I will go totally no contact.(I hope I’m strong enough to be so b****y minded) then again he’ll probably say or do something in the near future,that’ll be my get-out clause.
      Take care and be kinder to yourself.
      IWMB 💞💞

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content