Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      equinoxal
      Participant

We got into another fight and I hung up on him which he really can’t stand. He is (removed by moderator) sending me dozens of messages and I have about (removed by moderator)  missed calls from him. He said that if I don’t call him back he will contact me in ways i won’t appreciate. What does that mean?????!! He has consistently made threats that he would tell my family my dad molested me. I have no idea what he’s going to do. I can’t sleep because I’m scared of what I’ll wake up to. Please, what do I do?!

Nova
      Participant

…Hi…phone the police asap..and report this incident, and tell them all..all about your situ & him.
      After that ring WA for their expert opinion.

Threats of violence are serious.
      Important!! do not stay alone…
      Get a friend and anyone you know to your place with you,
      don’t answer the texts.
      If you feel unsafe go to a friends house..

I know that’s what I’d want …support!

Cx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, I agree with cuppa safety first. Keep the messages and call log it will help the police establish a pattern of behaviour. Please stay safe x

lilaclady
      Participant

Everyone on here right phone the police and report it and also keep all the messages as a record. Do not respond and go to a friends if you need to. Take care xx

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

Just saw your post, hope u ok, block this man and do not keep any commuication with him, ladies are right report him to the police for making threats to u , if poss have some one stay with u or go to friends or family for few days

Serenity
      Participant

Yes, log this this with the police.

If it escalates, you will have more than one incident with which to ask for a harassment order.

Anabela
      Participant

Hi Equinoxal. How are you today?
      I think this is why I always feel scared to put the phone down on him. Because I fear that he is going to react crazy…… I hope you are feeling better..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content