Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Only
      Participant

He just came ome humble talking i try not respond back keep talking about me what kind mother im about washing clothes all started to find excuses to argument i go kids room sleep followed still talking i go bathroom lock the door have sigara start knocking door start migran pain which suffering migraines attached go out garage stay in car trying avoid to argument abuse to start treating me locking door behind me I cannot going back after i came back and telling me what kind mother go out this time i show tell everyone know ashamed of you fick had enough twists against me used to play which make me believe mental health problems making me crazy and using this evidence to him tell hi right and good proving him right i out now

KIP.
      Participant

Are you safe now? Please ring 999 if you are scared. If you’re safe then please contact your local women’s aid for support. It’s illegal to frighten you this way. You cannot deal with or reason with an abuser. You could ring 101 and speak to a domestic abuser police officer or ring the helpline number on here x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi Only, his behaviour is crazy making, you are now seeing him for the abuser he is. You are getting stronger. It’s so hard dealing with people like this,especially on your own. Are you safe now, are you back in your home. We will all leave them at some point.you are doing so well, baby steps my friend, it’s all we can do. 💕💕

Only
      Participant

Thanks for advice i get in home back sleep in kid bedroom i know i have get away from him and decision to make sure kids doesn’t effect or involves get upset they don’t know anything about they father behaviour my first priority make sure kids never know learn they to young to understand anything now but thanks again for all of you

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content