Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Out there going to tell him not to contact me via text or even driving past my house. Also got a completion date for my house now. I don’t know why but I’m in total panicked now with everything I feel so sad inside. Feel like its still not totally over wiyh my ex. The suffering has been horrendous xx

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. I know its horrendous having to re engage but they leave us no choice. Im not wasting my money on worthless solicitors letters. My order is due up soon and if he shows himself anywhere near me im calling the police. There are new stalking laws too. A warning from the police will be recorded. Hes had his one chance. Stay strong. I dont think it will ever really be over. All we can do is keep ourselves safe and manage things as they crop up. At least the police took it seriously. Youre suffering from the toxins that come with contact with these monsters. It will pass. He just cannot believe that youve found out his game. He cant understand why youre nit running back to him. They are idiots. Good riddance x

Dear Betterdays, I can understand why you feel sad, with your house sale and the police speaking to your ex these are extra layers of official confirmation that you are moving forward with your new life. I can understand this can be scary and you might have some sadness over the loss of your relationship. This is normal to feel like this. I like the term acceptance, i.e accepting the sadness that you feel. As well to remind yourself as to why this has come about, him terrifying and intimidating your boys who already have special needs, scaring his son so badly his son had to have hospital tests due to shaking and your family not supporting you, if anything going along with the abuse. You will be alright Betterdays, its just a bit of a sad time but these come in peaks & troughs. XXXXX
      I feel sad today too as an anniversary is coming up. X*X

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks kip for your reply. Health archive thankyou too. You are so strong. I’m sorry not very good with words but I’m thinking of you with your anniversary. X*x

Thats ok. These times will come up.

But you fired me up recently mentioning Christmas & New Year which i think will be a big moment for me, i’ve kept my dignity and evened out the playing field which is a first. X*X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content