This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  EbonyRaven 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Yellowflower 
    Participant

Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have any inspiring/ eye opening quotes. I’ve found a few that have hit me the last few days: I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you but you were killing me….When a toxic person can no longer control you they will try to control how others see you. The misfortune will seem unfair but stay above it trusting that other people will see the truth just as you did… She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom.

KIP. 
    Participant

You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start from now and change the ending. C S Lewis x

AlwaysSorry 
    Participant

‘Good riddance to bad rubbish’ – by the lovely KIP

HopeLifeJoy 
      Participant

Quite right lol 😄

HopeLifeJoy 
    Participant

I can relate to your last one particularly well
    ‘She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom.’😌

‘It’s ok to be me’ by me 🙃

EbonyRaven 
    Participant

Grief is a matter of the heart and soul. Grieve your loss, allow it in, and spend time with it. Suffering is the optional part.

Louise Hay & David Kessler

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside whilst still alive. – Tupac

The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind – Caroline Myss

I will never understand why you held me if you were afraid of my warmth. You should have known I was a fire. — Rupi Kaur

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EXIT SITE

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account