Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Redpanda123
      Participant

Hi I’ve posted before. I was unsure of red flags with a relationship. I ended (detail removed by Moderator) times due to their selfishness and ignoring and having no time for me. More than (detail removed by Moderator) ago. I’m in therapy for unresolved trauma, childhood abuse, neglect and 2 other abusive relationships, more than (detail removed by Moderator) ago. 1 physical and almost sexual, the other mainly psychological and emotional. I found out the last ex was seeing someone new. Well I created another (detail removed by Moderator) to message him. Only to say I wished him well, knew he was happy. I never felt he really cared about me by his actions and that I’d been suffering with depression due to past trauma, which I mentioned it all. He’d said he couldn’t figure me out before. But he’d said his ex had accused him of hitting her, and always was derogatory towards her, so I was on eggshells. This sent me back to therapy as I was so upset. But when I’d finished with him a number of criminal things happened, bank, car stolen, goods turning up. Someone registering themselves at my house on the electoral register. A gay woman contacting me via email saying we’d talked on a dating website. I hadn’t. Then I had a drink spiked, a taxi that had me for too long in the car, with me having no recollection from (detail removed by Moderator) the next day. Covered in bruises. Police couldn’t find the spiked or taxi. Phone missing. Which I blocked via the provider. Then the account I created to message the ex was hacked via a phone matching the description of my missing phone. I’ve reported all of this to the police, but there is no link. I’ve complained about the neighbours too because of drugs. I messaged the exes ex to ask if he’s capable of stalking and harrassment. She hasn’t got back to me. He said she’d cheated and stole money from him. I read 46% of stalkers are ex partners. I don’t know what to think. I’m just waiting for the next thing, I have cctv and a doorcam installed now too.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Redpanda123,

Thank you for sharing with us. I am sorry to hear about everything you have been through, it sounds really distressing. You might find it helpful to contact the National Stalking Helpline on 0808 802 0300 to discuss your situation. More information can be found here: https://www.suzylamplugh.org/pages/category/national-stalking-helpline

Keep posting to us when you can.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content