Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Scottish Thistle
      Participant

Sorry if this doesn’t make sense read right or all over the place…..I’m raging (plus the first time I did this it didn’t post and I lost it all 😩)

It upsets me that people don’t believe or trust me when I say/predict when my stbx goes off on one. His last carry on was in (detail removed by moderator) I know him I know his cycles he’s predictable in that sense.

I was out for a walk (detail removed by moderator) but when coming back I notice my in-laws car in our (detail removed by moderator) I spotted his (detail removed by moderator) going in our (detail removed by moderator), I rushed to the house to grab my car keys in the hope to avoid them but they collared me on the way out.

She did ask how I was and if I was ok to talk (her pleasantries) I agreed but it became apparent it was all for his benefit, she wants me  (detail removed by moderator) she said (detail removed by moderator)- turns out he has a solicitor to sell the house! I pointed out he couldn’t do anything with out my approval (detail removed by moderator) but he messed my solicitor about so no, her response….. (detail removed by moderator) Hello is she crazy I have an (detail removed by moderator) blocked them all off contact been put through hell and still going through it, what makes her think 8 want him back. I ended up saying (detail removed by moderator) and walked back to my house, she shouts (detail removed by moderator) continued walking to the door. Could her her muttering to the daughter.

No doubt I’m getting slatted for being unreasonable but as they say the truth always comes out in the end.

I don’t trust him he ruined his chances when I had a solicitor and he didn’t, so the only way I’m dealing with this now is for him to have a solicitor to act on his behalf as I say he can’t be trusted to keep his word at anything.

The more annoying part is she went to my neighbours before seeing me to ask (detail removed by moderator) (she never introduced herself to the neighbour and she didn’t recognise her) I mean why????

My neighbour later messaged me as she was concerned said 2 women were at her door asking questions about me she just felt it was weird and that I should know, when I said who it was she said if she realised she would have told the mother a few home truths about her son. My neighbour was concerned also when she messaged saying please don’t tell me he’s moving back in – he’s shown his true colours their and with the other neighbours.

Sorry for the post and rant just needed it off my chest before I explode – I’ve gone over our conversation all last night and today wishing I’d said more to out the mother straight rather than saying less but sometimes less is more.

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, hope you’re feeling better. Here come the flying monkeys. You did the right thing keeping your cool. How dare they. You really do need to use a solicitor from now on and he knows this. But it won’t stop him trying to manipulate you. If he’s breached any order you have in place then please report it. I’d report it anyway as it sounds like harrassment and intimidation.

Scottish Thistle
      Participant

Thanks Kip, that’s why I walked away as I could feel myself getting enraged. He has been told over and over hat he needs to get a solicitor, this was reiterated (detail removed by moderator) when my solicitor said she was no longer acting for me. Some will say (out with the group) why don’t I just communicate with him to get it all over and done with but they’ve not gone through what I did, why should I make his life easier he never did mine.

He is very calculated on how he does things not to break and orders I have out (went through all this with the police at his last major outburst). I have been keeping a record of dates, times, and description of events logged if needed but if any of the in-laws continue to come to the house I will report it.

His way of getting out of breaking the order was her asking me for (detail removed by moderator) as he knows if he does it is a breach.

It’s nice to know my neighbours look out for me, we may not be in and out of each other’s house (when we were able to do such things) or best of buddies but we all look out for each other and it’s nice to know they have all seen his behaviour to me and other neighbours which I think helps too that they don’t see me as being the *it%&

KIP.
      Participant

They are dreadful people and zero contact is the only way to deal with them. So they use their flying monkeys, manipulating them too. My poor son was dragged into things because my ex refused to stay away. You can bet he hasn’t changed a bit and I’d get everything he owns and dump it as soon as possible at his flying monkey. Don’t bother with his list. Been there. He will invest stuff he’s already got, stuff that doesn’t exist, collect some belongings and leave others. Say things are missing or broken. Step back from the crazy. Gather his c**p and get rid of it all then draw a line and don’t be dragged back in to his games. Yes it’s great when we have good neighbours. I’m still in the marital home and have settled down and the neighbours also look out for me and ask after me. It means a lot x

Scottish Thistle
      Participant

I have zero contact with him, have done for a while. My Family members also ignore him or his family (he has got one to send messages on his behalf) if they text/watsapp them which also annoys him. I have blocked communications with most of his family too hence them just appearing at my door. He collected all his belongings months ago, nothing else in the house, shed. All that is in the house we both own is things we bought with wedding gift money/vouchers – the house when we bought it had integrated appliances so they will be sold with the house. In reality all we have is a (detail removed by moderator)! Everything else I had before we got married is my own possessions which my solicitor has agreed stays with me. He took nothing into the marriage/home.

I did record him collecting his stuff as I was anticipating he’d come back with some rubbish or have a carry on. which he never did but there was proof he broke an item (detail removed by moderator) and is clearly seen. I do try and stay one step ahead 😊.

There is a neighbour who has never really spoken when I have seen them but the last while they say hi and the other day she called me by my first name. Even got a Christmas card from them and in the years being in that house never have had one.

I’m no longer playing his game, being his door mat he wants to get things moving he needs to get a solicitor to act for him and that’s that.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content