Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Plodding
      Participant

Hi I’m wandering if anyone can help me with understanding if this sounds like projection . He responds to things with such arrogance and attitude saying he clearly can’t have an opinion or say anything when I ask for his opinion on something. It’s things related to our kids so I still need to talk to him about everyday stuff but I can’t have a reasonable conversation about anything simple . Is this like saying that I can’t have an opinion ? I often feel as though I have to turn everything he says on it’s head? Is that bonkers ? Is he talking about his own behaviour here ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you’ve left him plodding or are leaving him (and he’s aware) then he’s just being awkward like a petulant child he being stubborn in not answering your questions and having the attitude he has no right to an opinion as if you take the control (but we all know it’s the abusers that are controllers or try to be in all of this) 💛💚💛

Anonymous
        Inactive

He’s probably trying to gain more control by making out you have too much of it and he has none but considering your with an abuser they “always” have (and try to gain “all” the control, even if they do it in a weak manipulative passive aggressive way the reasons are always the same 💚💜💚

Plodding
      Participant

Thanks auriel these are things Iv been thinking , Iv always had lots of issues with passive aggressive stuff

Anonymous
        Inactive

They can’t be straight about anything, they can’t be honest, they won’t/can’t communicate properly it’s just immature mind games with them, also sounds like he’s feeling very sorry for himself (or trying to get you to pity him with more victim playing) emotionally stunted they can’t/won’t grow up 🤗💞🤗

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content