Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

I was in a bit of a fluster yesterday, chasing about and I was late getting to an evening commitment.

I didn’t even realise that I must have dropped my debit card as I got out of the car.

I only realised when I went back to the car afterwards. Someone had placed the card in the gap in my car door, so it couldn’t be seen by anyone else, but would fall out when I opened the car door. Someone must have seen me drop it.

As I was the victim of dreadful financial abuse by my cunning ex, I have felt heavy hearted, wondering at times if everyone is driven by money. This is proof that there are good people out there, with strength of character and morals. They are guided by their conscience, not greed. Not everyone is like my ex.

Of course, especially as it was a contactless card and anyone could have used it to withdraw £30 cash at a time without needing a pin, I did worry that some money may have been taken, and I rushed to a cash point to check. Nothing had been taken.

I think this is a message to me to have faith in humanity. 😃

That is a nice story Serenity thank you for sharing it. X*X

EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

Awwww there are good people out there – I was thinking we were all here 🙂 xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content