Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CosmosIdealology
      Participant

So long story short and this may be a trigger warning but I was raped orally for (detail removed by Moderator) years and I need some help understanding why he did it and how I can get over it. I will never get justice for it. Any suggestions?

Empoweredhealing
      Participant

Other ladies may have better advice but just wanted to add my note of support. Have you looked into group therapy in your local area? I know in my area, you can often google and find local groups that meet online now and are usually free. After experience of the kind of trauma, group therapy and/or individual therapy can be enormously helpful and healing.

KIP.
      Participant

Talk to the rape crisis helpline. I reported my rapist to the police, they now have the details for corroboration if he does it to someone else. He’s now on their radar. He did it because he’s a sick twisted entitled individual. Some therapy can help you get over it x talk to your GP about a referral or look for a private therapist.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content