Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PinaColada
      Participant

Hi all,

I wrote on here few weeks ago about my abusive relationship. He ended it and has been constantly calling me and messaging me. He sees my social media and comments on it saying beautiful and he regrets not telling me everyday. He wants to meet me but I don’t know why. He chose to do it. He said he knows he’s bad and wants me to have a better life but is constantly messaging every few days and calls. He’s laying it on thick and I’m very confused as I spent a long time with him where he was very manipulative and would call me names like slutbag and say it was my pet name and be rough with me. I just don’t know what to do and feel like it’s my fault he was like that and he will be a perfect angel with anyone else. Please can I have some advice, I’m really struggling x*x

Escapee
      Participant

Hi PC,

He is following the abusers rule book! Read up about love bombing and FOG (fear, obligation and guilt). Also block him on your social media etc…..easier said than done…..just rip that plaster off!

I’m still peeling my plaster off slowly and trust me, it’s much better to just do instead of being a wimp like me!

(detail removed by moderator)

Keep your freedom and safety honey, you are worth so much more than him x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content