Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

Ive started pushing all my help away again. I feel so suicidal and unworthy of help. I feel ive become a huge burden to the people trying to help me. I cant help myself by accepting their help and doing as they sugguest.i feel like i just need be totally out of everyones way altogether.im so torn up inside on what to do.if i live then i hurt terribly but if i die then others hurt and then also he ( both of the he) wins. I feel so terrible for getting one the proffessionals im seeing involved. Its not her job to care about what ive shared with her yet she has been so nice and helped me understand my abuse. Im such a idiot.

The turmoil is doing my head in. What to do.
      Im sorry.

KIP.
      Participant

Don’t put any more pressure on yourself. It’s ok to take a step back for a while and regroup x I dip in and out of help. I have a safety net which give me confidence. Just take baby steps x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there ALittlelost,

KIP is so right, try not put too much pressure on yourself.
      Don’t think that you are a burden to the professional you refer to, remember she is there to support you.

Do remember you can speak to the Samaritans at any time on 116 123 if you need to.

Best wishes

Lisa

Alittlelost
      Participant

Thanks. I feel really lost with whats right thing to do. I see my mental health team wednesday i need try think of how much i tell them about stuff.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content