Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hereforhelp
      Participant

I have been struggling theblast month..with everything.. antidepressants increased, MH support increased and target based… forced myself out to meet a friend this evening, currently dat I a (detail removed by moderator), sun on my skin.. glad I pushed myself out… I may wake tomorrow still feeling low but for now it is better to be out.
      Love to you all xx

Bananaboat
      Participant

Well done! Hope you have a lovely evening.

It can feel easier to stay hidden and safe inside can’t it, but I certainly realised in the last few weeks I’m actually self sabotaging myself by doing that, trouble is it’s scary to step out. Enjoy that drink and have one for all of us x

Hereforhelp
        Participant

Ah thanks Bananaboat 😊 I did. I only went for a couple of hours but I am proud as I really dug deep to make myself and I am glad I did, turned out this particular pub had amazing food 😁
        Take care x

nbumblebee
      Participant

Sending you a really big heartfelt hug. Keep strong xxxx

Hereforhelp
        Participant

Big hug back to you nbumblebee x it is still really difficult but I am just about putting one foot infront of the other most days, I also give myself a day off from all my s***e which has helped.

Big hugs xx

nbumblebee
        Participant

None of this is ever gonna be easy eh, but with time support help and hugs Im certain you will find a way to a life you so deserve.
        Stay strong xxxxxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content