Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

It turns out that when I went to the doctors all those months ago, I was finally listened to.

Went to hospital about my bleeding, but body needs some pretreatment before they can have a proper look.

I finally have some hope that I will not still be bleeding into my twilight years.

KIP.
      Participant

Wow. That’s a huge step forward and you should be very proud of yourself. It’s often very difficult for us to look after ourselves but it’s absolutely what’s needed. You shouldn’t have to suffer any more than you already have. I hope you continue to look after yourself and I’ve no doubt sorting this will make a huge difference to your life. Physically and mentally x onwards and upwards x

HunkyDory
      Participant

That’s great news, I hope they sort you out and the issue is solved soon. Xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you. I hope that we can all get the help we need. The doctor looked very shocked when I said how long it has been going on for. Apparently it isn’t something that you just have to get used to.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

I’m very pleased you took care of yourself, you health is so important, well done 💕

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content