Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

“There will come a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right”-JK Rowling (Albus Dumbledoor)

Not sure if it is the exact quote as the actual words from the films differ from the books a tad! But I feel it is extremely relevant to me at the moment. I could sit back and put up with years more abuse but I won’t because it’s not right and nor me or my child deserve it. And neither do any of you. This quote is a reminder for me that every time I feel scared to leave or try to tell myself to “give it another shot” with him that I can’t. I hope it helps some of you too x

LizSKY
      Participant

Rockandroll, I love this quote and also find it really relevant at the moment.

It’s good to have things like this as a reminder that we are doing is for the best.

I too have been questioning whether it’s just easier to stay and put up with it. But in reality we know what’s right. It’s just hard trying to put everything in place to enable us to move forward.

It’s little things like this though that will motivate us to stay positive and finally start moving on with our lives x

endoftherainbow
      Participant

Love this,
      I too stayed for so long thinking things will get better, then one day realisation comes, Iv been free for a while now, it wasn’t easy and still isn’t, but the good out way the bad, things do get better x*x

Mellowyellow
      Participant

Yes love this! It is where i am at too. Been thinjing jt is easier to stay for far too long. X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content