Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

Today I have experienced racism again. It hurts so bad. The nurse who admitted me into my hospital bed said something very racist to me. I do not deserve it. It is not my fault that I am sick and that I have nobody.
      I went home again.
      I am very disturbed about this incident.
      It goes round in my head.
      Everybody hates me and wants to get rid of me.
      Maybe I should not be alive anymore.

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

I would report the nurse for the racist comments, hope u ok that u were admitted in hospital

Ayanna
      Participant

I have to come back there in a few weeks. If I report them they will hate me more.
      I am scared of them.

Serenity
      Participant

A friend posted on Facebook today that for every bad person there are a thousand good ones.

I am going to hang on to that belief.

Even with psychopaths and sociopaths, apparently only 4% of people have this disorder: this means that 96% don’t.

There are rude, cruel, unkind idiots out there. And there are truly kind, upright people who would rather chop off their own nose than be cruel to anyone.

I am so sorry that you were treated like this, but the shame is all theirs.

Hugs X

Ayanna
      Participant

Thank you for the statistics, Serenity. That put a smile on my face. It seems I keep meeting the 4%

Courage157
      Participant

Ayanna, sending you big hugs and love. You have been there for me on this forum so now I want to be there for you.

Please ignore this person. People like this are very very narrow minded and lack kindness. In my world everybody has a heart, everybody is human, to hurt another or their feelings would hurt me. These people are selfish heartless people who have an underlying anger inside of them. Instead of feeling sad you should feel pity for people like that because it takes a lot to be kind in this world, it costs nothing but can make the person at the other end feel happy. These people are jealous. You wanting to end your life will only give idiotic people like that great satisfaction. We all have really low days but we always feel better afterwards. Everyone on here has helped me through my journey and I don’t feel alone. Nor should you x

Ayanna
      Participant

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courage 157!

godschild
      Participant

So awful Ayanna,people should have respect especially in a hosptial situation, but some of them can be the worst sending you a big hug xxxx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content