Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

Ugh!…It’s a miserable day out, suddenly? My enchanted garden hideaway not looking so enchanting now:( my therapy time postponed… and those dark skies and dark clouds don’t help do they!๐Ÿ˜ญ wings get wet, can’t fly away….

Escapee
      Participant

Hi Hazydayz,

Close your eyes and take yourself wherever you need to be. No rain or hurt can stop us escaping in our heads.

Some days I’d put on my headphones, play serious dance music and take myself off to a cavernous dark room where I just danced. I was so present in that room that nothing else existed. It probably saved me numerous times.

Keep strong, keep safe.

Much love โค๏ธ

Hazydayz
        Participant

Thankyou Escapee. Yes love music too, so glad it worked for you. I just needed to stop! smell the roses today, know what I mean? Love my garden sanctuary.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

Sleepy
      Participant

We could do with the sunshine back! I agree!

Hazydayz
        Participant

๐ŸŒžsunshine again sleepy. For for you too, I hope ๐ŸŒˆ

Anonymous
      Inactive

But it washes things off! Makes your garden grow! But can be a debbie downer….I get you. We have to be so creative these days of lockdown. Is annoying. My creative side is blowing a gasket. My ability to adapt is frazzled. But sometimes frazzle does spit up a new avenue, just have to wait for it. I am reminded of the approach Robin Williams used in “Dead Poet Society”. Get up in the chair, see things from a new perspective, etc. “Fried Green Tomatoes” was good as well. I like it when I see someone say, uh no, I don’t squeeze into a pocket or box that easily. I will wiggle out. Watch this space! and you might want to stand back….not responsible for flying bits.

Hazydayz
        Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ Hey there Braelynn. Yes rain is good but better with sunshine. Wings dry off quicker! So, I’m flitting from flower to flower, Just… singing and dancing in the rain! do do do do๐ŸŽถ

Hazydayz
        Participant

Teatime almost! Time to get creative, in the kitchen, you think? Be over sometime soon ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’ž

iliketea
      Participant

@Hazydayz, hey I hope you’re feeling better, sorry I missed this earlier. Garden therapy in the rain sounds good. And cooking. Spoil yourself tonight. You deserve it. xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Ahhh… iliketea that’s ok. You been doing good work elsewhere, thankyou for picking up what I missed earlier. Got a lot on my mind today but yes, garden getaway good therapy!๐Ÿ™‚ Love nature and sunshine and dancing in the rain. You like nature too I read. I’m spoiling myself, bless youโค๏ธ drrinking hot chocolate now curled up on sofa. Hope your ok and looking after you too. Your a lovelie and deserve to. I read something you said here somewhere and felt for you so much, so I’m sending love your way too๐Ÿ’•Night x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content