• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Purplecupcake
      Participant

My partner raped me (detail removed by moderator) our holiday, I don’t have any money to get home so feel stuck in a foreign country with him for the next (detail removed by Moderator) pretending that things are ok, but really I’m confused angry and worried I might be pregnant (I track my period and I was ovulating the day it happened) there are no English speakers here (this is (detail removed by Moderator)) and really just wanted to get this off my chest and tell someone.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about this. I have secretly and privately got a coil fitted as I have two kids with mine and don’t want to risk anymore. I know this doesn’t help your situation right now but might be worth looking into when you are safely back in the UK asap.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content