Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dragonfly
      Participant

I seem to be moving on. It doesn’t get to me so much now. Everything’s officially over. Obv not all over for me yet……but things are much more positive. I can’t believe how much people care about me. Even those he took me away from. They’re all back in my life and actually want me in their lives. I’m dealing with emotions differently, more positively. In fact I’ve got so much to do it’s a bit overwhelming at times.

My friend’s going through a hard time at the moment with her abusive partner and I found myself actually helping her in a positive way. She gave me a new name…. Buddha lol. Karma is working her magic too but not in a destructive way.

I know I’m getting there and a lot of you lovely ladies have been wonderful to me.

I just wanted to say thank you and life does get better. I’m expecting a dip but think I’ll cope with it better than before. I’m much stronger now.

So thank you x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

This is lovely to hear, Dragonfly. Thank you for sharing.

I wish you the very best for your future.

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content