Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Littlepix
      Participant

It’s been a rollercoaster ride the emotions have been all over the place. I’m trying to keep going for my children but I just want to curl up. I feel so lost so alone yet I know I’m not I know there are people now to support me, but I don’t like asking for help I’m trying to do this as much on my own without telling people how my head really feels.
      Some days I think I can do this other days I just can’t focus at all and I just want to curl up, I don’t I keep going for my children but I’m finding this so hard.

I can’t look in the mirror without hating who I see, I hate myself, I hate everything about me. I wish I could change that I don’t know how.

The mental emotional things don’t go they don’t leave my mind and it’s clinging onto me and I want to survive I don’t want to be controlled by this but I don’t know how.

I can’t face work at the minute I can’t deal with it and the reality of my life and the mess.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Littlepix,

I just wanted to show you some support. I hope that you are feeling a little brighter today. You are doing so well, please be kind to yourself. Your local Women’s Aid group can offer you some support and it would be worthwhile you speaking to your GP to see if they can sign you off work for a little bit so you can take a breather until you feel a little less overwhelmed.

We are all here for you so please keep posting.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Sadie
      Participant

Asking for help is really hard. It’s part of what they do to us. Just try to share some of what is going on with you. Just ask for a little bit of help to start with!

I don’t really feel like I am worthy of anyone’s help but I reached out to a good neighbour yesterday and she was delighted to give me 45 minutes of her time and 2 lifts.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content