Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      HaPea
      Participant

I’ve not been on in a while trying to deal with life. I can’t take this constant negative behaviour. Ive asked for space he won’t give it. He won’t stop drinking or taking drugs either. He’s meant to be getting help but I’m not seeing change. I feel like im at breaking point. When I try to stand up for myself apparently im the abusive one. His family are just as bad telling me to be nice he’s not well. I honestly can’t do this. I’ve told him to leave he won’t.

Findinghope
      Participant

It’s so hard isn’t it. I feel like we constantly want to look after them and care for them but all it does us make us unhappy. His family will be saying that because they probably don’t realise what he is doing to you and will only want the best for him- they probably know that you are a good person and are trying to look after him too.
      Stay strong x*x

HaPea
      Participant

I tell them how he behaves towards me. They’ve seen messages he sends other women. But yet I have to play nice and am expected to take care of him help him because he’s ‘unwell’.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content