Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have just found M Scott Peck, the quotations are going to change my thinking, please do take the time to have a look at some of his quotes. Here is another one, this reminds me of where my ex would admit nothing and blame me for everything, common with abusers.

“Whenever we seek to avoid the responsibility for our own behavior, we do so by attempting to give that responsibility to some other individual or organization or entity. But this means we then give away our power to that entity.”
      ― M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values, and Spiritual Growth

My new book has just arrived, Dangerous Personalities by Joe Navarro. In it there is a 130 questions to determine if someone you are dealing with is a n********t. It is extremely detailed. This book is going to really help me, I hope that it helps you too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content