Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Llgirl
      Participant

Morning,

I just wanted to pop today on this positive forum which I’ve never posted on before. For anyone who hasn’t left yet I just want to tell you that tight feeling in your chest gets lighter and lighter until one day you are eating breakfast with your children in your home, listening to Selena Gomez, having a hot tea, ( my child just asked me to blow bubbles) and you realise you are safe whilst things still get sorted money, arrangements for contact, in this moment you are free, alive, and happy.

Love to you all
      X*x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Llgirl,

Thank you for sharing this. you deserve to feel safe and happy and sounds like you are making new and lovely memories

Best Wishes

Lisa

Pandapop5
      Participant

This is such a lovely post and I can totally relate,at last me and my children are safe it’s only been (detail removed by Moderator) but we are already so much happier,it’s the beginning of our new life send love and positive vibes xx

Llgirl
        Participant

WELL DONE!!! It takes so much to leave, that’s fantastic, I’m so glad you are safe, it’s really a rollercoaster of emotions so don’t be afraid to reach out for support, I still attend two groups a week!!

X*x

ocean20
      Participant

Currently reading this with a tightness in my chest so thank you so much for posting it x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content