Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Some of the past like when I had a miscarriage and he wernt interested he just went to the pub. When his son got diagnosed with autism never flickered an eyelid. When I used to aurgue with him and sleep on the couch never bothered just continued sleeping in bed not a care in the world I see it all now I were living with evil who wanted a slave well.not no MORE x

Starmoon
      Participant

Well done for being strong. As horrible as the memories are, if they keep you away from him then hold on to them for now. Xx

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks starmoon I guess I have to be although it cuts like a knife x

Serenity
      Participant

Oh,I have plenty of those memories to remind me of the monster he truly is underneath all the flannel. Refusing to be with me in hospital though I was seriously ill, leaving to go out for beers with his friend and watch the football instead. Not taking any interest in his child’s health issues. And purposely upsetting me at bedtime so I was a shaky mess and couldn’t sleep, whilst he slept like a baby.

I actually now think that he did this deliberately. Having the capacity to upset me made him feel secure. He probably started an argument last thing at night precisely so he could sleep secure and like a baby, peaceful in the knowledge that he had the power to truly upset me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content