Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Overcome
      Participant

Does anyone have any luck getting through to them? This is my third week now trying. I’m not sure what else to do?

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Overcome,

Sorry to hear that you’ve been struggling to get hold of Rights of Women; they can be really difficult to get through to.

If you’re needing legal advice around child contact then there’s also Corum Children’s Centre on 0300 330 5480, and there’s FLOWS (Finding Legal Options for Women Survivors) on 0203 745 7707.

If you’re needing legal advice around injunctions then you could call DV Assist on 0800 195 8699, or Duncan Lewis Solicitors on 0800 689 3275.

Your local domestic abuse service should also be able to help you access legal advice around any issue.

I hope this gives you a few more options; I understand how frustrating it may be.

Take care,
      Lisa

Overcome
      Participant

Oh thank you for these contacts, Lisa. I will try giving them a call as soon as I can. Everything seems to take forever when you are struggling but I will hopefully look back and realise it wasnt that long to wait x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content