• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Lisa.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      iliketea
      Participant

Hi, has anyone done any of Ross Rosenberg’s online courses.
      I have recently had two horrible incidents with so called “friends” and I am realising I need to do a lot more on working out why I have s**t relationships and friendships. With people who show me no love, respect, care or kindness, unless its on their terms and when they’re trying to get something from me. I’m a giver at heart, and have always ended up with the takers. The n**********. How do you ever stop this cycle of co-dependency? I heard Ross Rosenberg talking about Self Love Deficit in place of Co-Dependency and that spoke a lot more to me than CD as I feel I am very independent. Just wondering if the online courses are worth it?
      Thanks.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Iliketea

Thank you for your post. I can’t advise on the course but I just wanted to show you some support. I am sorry to hear about the horrible incidents, it’s awful when friends let you down or hurt you.

You are always so kind to others on the forum, and you deserve to be treated with kindness too by those around you. If you haven’t already, you could see if your local domestic abuse service offer any counselling;

Domestic Abuse Directory

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content