Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Naptime
      Participant

I’m having a tough time with friends lately.

I’ve tried to reach out to my friends talk to them and I know that they have their own things going on. But in this time I could really use their support.

What’s worse is that one of my friends has been telling everything to her boyfriend. He’s been messaging me saying my problems are insignificant compared to hers. I’ve had lots of messages of him and have had to block him and talk to her about it.

It’s just annoying really and I needed a vent I guess.

Thanks xx

Escapee
      Participant

I think it’s really rare to get friends that get it.

I’d be lost without the amazing women on here.

It’s definitely times like these that you find out who’s truly got your back.

You have a good rant – we’re listening x*x

Yellowflower
      Participant

My friends don’t understand it I think by now they think I should of gotten over it. A friend said to me the other day “ I believe in destiny and maybe your just one of those people who aren’t meant to be with anyone”. That comment really hurt. That’s why this forum can be such a lifeline the ladies on here just understand. Keep posting whenever you feel the need to I do and it does help to know your not alone. Big hugs x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content