Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Beautifulday
      Participant

I was just cleaning (i find it takes my mind off things ) but today I just burst into tears , I sat on my bedroom floor and cried proper cried 🙁 I was doing so well the past week or so thought I’d come a long way and was focused and now today again I feel so sad , lonely , and just i can’t put my finger on it just existing.

The friend I spoke to last week about my situation i dont want to keep bombarding her with my problems and I haven’t heard off her since , i always seem to be the one who initiates conversations nobody ever seems to start texting me first 🙁 then I feel like im being a nuisance. Also with my family I have kind of told them whats going on but again don’t want to keep moaning to them.

I just feel so alone 😞. Im not looking for sympathy and apologies if this is negative sometimes I feel this place is the only place I can say how I feel without being judged. Your all so lovely. My problems seem tiny in comparison to lots of yours but I just wanted to say how I felt. Did anyone else feel like this when they were in the planning /realisation phase? Good days on a high then low days very low days where you think what is the point.

Eggshells
      Participant

Yes. Lots of ups and downs and they’re still not over. Keep posting. We’re here. I had days where I would lock myself in the en-suite bathroom and take a pillow and just sob into my pillow so that he couldn’t hear me. Sometimes I just needed to let it all out.

I was having a miserable evening yesterday and again this morning. I start a new job (detail removed by moderator) but can’t move into my new rental home until (detail removed by moderator) so I’m in a B&B for the next (detail removed by moderator) nights. I was so scared and worried about it all.

I was dreading it but I’m having a ball. There is one other person in the house, a really friendly man from (detail removed by moderator). Aparantly some medics will be along later in the week and I’ve just discovered that I’m a 5 minute drive from my sons (detail removed by moderator) friend. My son will be staying there on (detail removed by moderator) so we’re all going to meet up.

You never know what is around the corner!

So, what do you reckon you can do tonight to pick yourself up a little? Something comforting. Do you have a favourite film or box set that you can plough through? Or there’s still time to nip out for chocolate cake. 😘

Or do you just fancy a good old chatter. Let it all out?

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Beautifulday

I just wanted to show you some support. Eggshells has given you some lovely support.

It’s normal to have these days where you feel sad. You have been through so much and you have a lot on your mind at the moment.

I am sure you are not a nuisance to anyone, so please keep reaching out for support when you need to. Eggshells has made a really good suggestion about doing something comforting, is there something you can do that makes you feel safe and happy, being kind to yourself is really important during this difficult time.

I really hope that tomorrow you are feeling a little bit better, let us know how you are as we are all here for you,

Take care

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content