Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alone
      Participant

Was trying to call Samaritans. Was too cold and couldn’t get through when outside, so came back in. Then he got up. I have earphones in, so don’t know what he said, but he tried talking to me. I work six days a week, and rarely feel able to talk. But why should a poor volunteer talk to me? Lost! I have work tomorrow, I need to sleep!! Wait, it Is tomorrow now, it’s 04:47

Alone
      Participant

Tried to call two or three times, maybe more, I don’t know! He’s in the next room! ~I remember someone on another forum giving me the text number. Google says the number for texting is limited, and doesn’t provide it. He suddenly shone light in my face when I was sitting in my dead mum’s room; saying he’s worried about me. Didn’t care earlier, I have the recording to prove it. Swelling above my eye, wonder if it’s going to bruise. 5:56 am. Wanted to sleep 5 hours ago, but he was shouting at me

Freedomfighter
      Participant

Alone,
      Please go and report the incident. A&E, Police family, work. Anyone, everyone, you need help, Hun. Keep trying the helplines when you’re in work or when he’s out. This is Not your fault, HE is hurting you, HE is threatening you, HE is choosing to behave this way
      You don’t have to live in fear and pain like this. Phone 999 when he’s being threatening. Please take care and keep yourself safe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content