Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Worrywart
      Participant

Hi all, cant believe i am back here again! …not been on here for quite a while, i hoped i had my life back on track after everything i went through in my last relationship …anyway here goes, after years of being in an abusive relationship i finally had the courage to end it …months later after i heeled somewhat, i decided to start a fresh relationship with my ex husband (who i was with prior to the abuser) we were together (removed by moderator) years this time, he wasn’t abusive at all in that time and i thought we were happy, no arguing or bickering at all, anyway for reasons that are beyond me, he left for work as normal and never came back, its like he just vanished, he never text or called he has not answered any of mine either in fact the only people he has spoken to are our grown up kids, im devastated and at a loss to why he has done this to me, im hurting in ways i cannot describe …so strange he has done this to me knowing about everything i went through with my abusive ex before him, for me this hurts more, im not sure if i will trust any man ever again, as anyone got any idea how i get over this please …thanks

Darcy
      Participant

Hi beautiful Angel… worrywart,
      My heart feels for you… what a shock for you to go through, thinking that you could trust this man. I can understand your hurt and frustration in not knowing why or having any answers to why he has just vanished.
      You really need to give yourself some TLC and be kind to yourself. I know you just want to know what is going on with him but you may never know so all you can do is take care and nurture yourself.
      It is going to take sometime for the pain to heal, so one day at a time, one foot in front of the other.
      Love yourself
      Sending you continued love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content