Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

This morning with my boys. And I thought if he had still been here I would of had to attend to him first. Make sure there were plenty for him regardless of whether things went round everyone. He used to be in a jolly mood at Saturday’s as this were his drinking day. And as we know when there happy we have to follow suit regardless. He would be sat in his favourite chair remote on the side of course. We would all be on edge as THIS is how we lived for years. He would go out late afternoon. Pole in 9 or 10 o’clock never took me out. He would expect me to jump up in his return and attend to him sandwiches. Oh and sometimes towards the end he were wetting the bed…. nice hey??? X

You life will be so much happier & more carefree without him. Have a nice weekend it is due to be sunny ๐Ÿ˜Ši,m just on my way for a day out by the sea ๐Ÿ˜ƒx*x

betterdays
        Participant

How lovely healthy archive hace a lovely day. X

Your ex,s new lady has yet to discover he wets the bed!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content