Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Borntobefree
      Participant

Ok .
      So I’ve been having problems in my neck pains down my left arm pins and needles in my fingers and numbness …
      I had an mri scan get results in a few weeks

My ex caused this ….

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there, try not to worry. I had the same symptoms, I’m sure it was all stress related. It’s taken a few years of no contact to get rid of most of the physical symptoms. Relaxation tapes worked for me. I think we tense all our muscles without knowing we are doing it. I still suffer PTSD. I was told it can take 10 years to get rid of the physical effects x

Confused123
      Participant

hEY HUN

ITS PROB STRESS REALTED, MY WHOLE FACE ON ONE SIDE USED TO GO NUMB WITH A SHOOTING PAIN, I USED TO THINK I WAS GOING TO HAVE A STROKE, I CAN REALTE TO SYMPTONS U MENTION, HOPE ALL IS OK, I NEVER GOT MINE CHECKED OUT, BUT NOW I HAVE LEFT EX I HAVE NONE OF THE SIGNS, YOU’D BE SUPRISED HOW MUCH THEY EFFECT OUR HEALTH

Ayanna
      Participant

I hope the MRI is ok.
      This can be just muscle spasms.
      Get your back aligned by a chiropractitioner.
      My ex ruined my neck.
      I have problems with it, but since I got my back sorted it is manageable.

Borntobefree
      Participant

I hope you are right
      Because my ex gave me a neck injury
      Fingers crossed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content