Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have been doing really well since I was last moved. I got a home, my lo is doing well at school and everyone says I’m doing really well. Only thing is I’ve realised its just a big old lie. Inside I’m screaming from everything that has happened and I know I need to open up about it before I go to court but I’m scared that once I start I won’t be able to stop crying and that I’ll just prove my ex right that I’m just a loony.

Millionpieces
      Participant

I have court (detail removed by Moderator) against my expartner who abused me. I feel so horrible, while he act like nothing has ever happen as I never exist in his life. It’s breaking my heart and soul. Yet I still thinking about him every second. I wish I can switch my brain off!

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Hun

I always encourage ladies to cry it out, have u got a support worker or cousellor helping u work your way through emotions, i used to always keep a good front that i was so strong, i was so greatful to the counselling which started after 6 momnths , u get validation of what happened

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Confused, thanks for getting back. I have to say that talking to a counsellor has been quite helpful for me. How are you holding up? Million – have you been able to talk to a counsellor? Its not perfect but it means that I moan on here a bit less. If I get really angsty, I try to distract myself with making things.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content