• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lisa.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Door mouse
      Participant

What a F!£$%^& nightmare I am at a refuge so thankfully feeling a little safer. still have rent arrear’s possible chance at starting new but all my stuff at property I fled from no one at that property, removal is about 500 pounds I just don’t know whether I will make it or not. It will kill me to have nothing and go back to nothing. I just don’t know what to do and I am practically on my last legs. What a C%$£ for leaving me this way I’m so angry at my circumstances more F!£$%^&* stress than I need, Turned down for PIP genuinely have bad Knees and mental health and poor joints and was fobbed off by a F£”$!%^& con artist on a salary.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello Door mouse,

It’s good to hear that you’re feeling somewhat safer in refuge. It sounds like you’re going through so much, the anger you’re feeling is very natural.

You could speak to Turn2Us regarding any benefits or grants you might be entitled to: https://www.turn2us.org.uk/

Take care and keep posting,
      Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content