Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      AlienStalker
      Participant

I just need a vent. I bumped into him in (detail removed by Moderator). Been over (detail removed by Moderator) years but it brings it all back. I was with a person I support. Honestly if I wasn’t I would have left (detail removed by Moderator). He just looks me over twice, and then yaps away to the guy at checkout. Must be nice to live in a world where you think you aren’t a @#=&×& 😞

Dovegirl
      Participant

Hi AlienStalker

I’m fresh out of my marriage, only (detail removed by Moderator) ago and he is on bail and not allowed anywhere near me. However I’m pretty sure I seen him recently walking down the street. He was quite a distance, i was away from any danger. It took my breath away that’s for sure he looked like he hadn’t got a care in the world. Like you I thought yup you really do think you’re untouchable but in reality you’re such a @#!£ 😕

AlienStalker
      Participant

They just don’t learn do they. It doesn’t take much does it to make you want to run. Would be nice if they could have the tables turned on them. I am a bit calmer now but at the time not so much. Stay safe ❤️

StrongLife
      Participant

Sorry this has happened. What a horrible experience. It sounds coincidental meeting????
      This would be very difficult to deal with – so difficult.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content