Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ladiesand gentlemen
      Participant

Just wanted to get this on record(you will all understand)
      Husband injuring himself again so he can blame me, his behaviour is getting worse by the day !!!!
      He is hearing voices but will OF COURSE not admit it, using the typical avoidance behavior,lying saying (detail removed by Moderator), very very agressive,looking fight a fight ALL the time
      I have now gone NO CONTACT despite the fact we have to share the same house, cannot be accused if I done say anything at all.
      Thank you ALL for your kindness help and support

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello ladiesandgentlemen,

I just wanted to offer some support on what sounds like an incredibly distressing and frustrating situation. We know that abusers sometimes use self-injury or threats of self-harm to control and manipulate women, it can be a really traumatic experience.

Thanks for sharing this and do keep posting to let us know how you’re getting on.

Take care of yourself,
      Lisa

Twitcher
      Participant

Hi ladiesandgentlemen,

I really feel for you, having to live with such trauma on a daily basis. I’m divorcing but still living together and Ive just had over a week of him having suicidal thoughts, he’s back to his spiteful, vindictive self this week so i assume it was all lies. It’s a horrendous atmosphere to live in but please stay strong honey, try to rise above his manipulation and lies, sending you a big hug x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content